Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

humiliated by sister

Posted by MrMister on 2013-08-06 06:54:40

My older sister used to dress me up like a doll ! untill i was about 8 or 9 .. Mum caught us one time, and pretty much laughed...Dad heard about it and told her off...didnt stop her tho ... I loved it tbh :) kinda miss it !

Posted by Rich-P on 2013-11-29 04:50:58

When I was 15 my family came to my high school football banquet at the end of the season. My little sister was 12. She wore low rise pants that showed off her thong when she sat down. Many of my teammates teased me about how hot she was. That was humiliating enough...but it wasn't over. Over the next few days I noticed some of my teammates becoming friends with her on Facebook. One day one of the senior guys told me he was driving my sister home from her school later that day. She usually got home around 3 from school everyday, I waited at my window to see. Sure enough the senior's car rolls into the driveway...at 4:15! When my sister came inside I asked her what she was doing with him but she wouldn't answer me. I followed her into her room and yelled at her to tell me why she was hanging out with him. Finally she screamed "I sucked his $%!@!" and she pushed me out of her room and slammed the door. I was shocked. The next day it seemed like everyone already knew about it at school. I got teased even more by the team.

Posted by tacodevice35 on 2014-06-22 20:34:37

my sister and her friends often humiliate me, stipping me, teasing me, tied me up...

Posted by kieralicious on 2015-08-19 14:00:09

I armwrestled my big brother when we were younger, at a pool party and I won lol. He was so embarassed - he was weedy and I had bigger muscles lol

Posted by Ron2cool on 2018-03-18 02:47:54

My girlfriend Brooke pulled down my jeans on a dare she had from her friend Jenny. Jenny stole my belt a couple days earlier, so Brooke yanked them down as far as she could. She saw my purple boxers and laughed. I was so humiliated, but I never did anything.