Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

humiliated by sister

Posted by sisboy on 2009-06-01 19:30:51

I agree with you Toa Ignika. this guy is a faggit of the lowest degree, he likes kissing pen-ses. and i am sure he would love to suck them too as he did not deny it. just the way he describes it. "i gave it a real kiss". that sounds gay to me.

hey maze, you were so bullied that you became gay and when you call yourself " a guy with a pu$$y", I'm pretty sure you want a big hairy c-ock in your man hole.

Posted by sisboy on 2009-06-01 20:05:42

Hey maze i've seen your older posts. you says u loved it when a guy grabs your c@ck. and you loved getting naked in company of boys and being called 'gay' by girls.

seriously dude, why would "love" kissing a pen-s if you were not gay?.

Posted by maze : a sissy with a pu$$y on 2009-06-02 02:49:37

sure i loved kissing a guy's fully erect pen-s. Infact i kissed it with true love. secretly wishing she'd let me suck it.

I am a boy with a tight man pussi. i would love to be called a "girl with a pussi". infact i wish i could change my name to pu$$y. i am a boy and i need something in my tight boy pussi. i am a sissy with a pussi, i love humiliation. i would love for a dillldo up my pussi. and i would love to have sex with my sister too. she is really hot.

Posted by maze : a sissy with a pu$$y on 2009-06-02 03:02:36

i still say i am not gay. i am interested in girls. especially my sister.

Posted by maze : a sissy with a pu$$y on 2009-06-02 03:26:06

we were a group of boys and girls. we wouldn't get any girls so we decided to have fun with "each other". i kissed other boys. it was fun, infact i've never had a girlfriend so far. lonely. we were a group of loners so i acted like a girl to keep the group's morale up.

In reply to** Hey maze i've seen your older posts. you says u loved it when a guy grabs your c@ck. and you loved getting naked in company of boys and being called 'gay' by girls.

seriously dude, why would "love" kissing a pen-s if you were not gay?.