Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

humiliated by sister

Posted by maze : a sissy with a pu$$y on 2009-06-01 13:45:11

i've been bullied all my life. i just am not good enough. i just accept what i am. a wuss.

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-06-01 16:52:54

i see. but did you enjoy being forced to kiss his p-nis?

Posted by maze : a sissy with a pu$$y on 2009-06-01 18:33:25

Yes i did. i kissed it (his p-nis) hard and i kissed the bottom of his p-nis, it was not a light kiss. i gave a real kiss. the only reason i enjoyed it was because a girl made me do it and she enjoyed it and i felt like a b$tch.

Posted by sisboy on 2009-06-01 18:49:31

Just wondering. would you suck a guy's $%!@ if a girl forced you to and love it?. how about a girl putting on a strap on dillllldo and then forcing you to suck it?.

would you enjoy it maze?.

then maybe, you like being feminized.

"In reply to Posted by maze on 2009-06-01 18:33:25 Yes i did. i kissed it (his p-nis) hard and i kissed the bottom of his p-nis, it was not a light kiss. i gave a real kiss. the only reason i enjoyed it was because a girl made me do it and she enjoyed it and i felt like a b$tch."

Posted by maze : a sissy with a pu$$y on 2009-06-01 19:09:15

sucking a guy's c@ck if a girl forced me to. I don't know.

A girl forcing me to suck a dildo. yes, i would love that. especially if it gives her great pleasure.

I'm not gay. i tell you. I'm just straight weak short boy who wants to be dominated by females. because i deserve it as i''m not a "real man" and i consider myself a boy with a pu$$y.