Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

nasty and naughty girls

Posted by Baldeep on 2009-12-24 15:48:30

No I dont know anyone in California. I would like to go there though at some point. I here they get nice weather down there.

Posted by Baldeep on 2009-12-25 01:25:44

I received a reply from her and I responded back.

Posted by Baldeep on 2009-12-27 23:56:44

I found something really interesting. It's a way you can find out who someone is just by searching their email. I did a search for this email mandy44fun@yahoo.com and it says her name is Mandy Lee and she's 22 years old from Tacoma, Washington.

Posted by Baldeep on 2009-12-28 19:39:18

It's a feature that www.ask.com has. You open up ask.com and you type in an email address either a hotmail address or yahoo email address and click on the lnk that says look up this email. As an example, take mandy44fun@yahoo.com. Type that into the small window at ask.com and click ask. Then what you want to do is click on the link that says Lookup This Yahoo Email. Underneath this link you'll see www.spokeo.com/Yahoo. That's the link you want to click on. It'll tell you who the person is how old they are and where they live and it'll give you pictures of them if they are available. Hope this helps

Posted by Baldeep on 2009-12-29 00:44:41

Toa,

Before I answer your question, I'd like to tell you that you should write plain english please. I don't mean offend you, but when you write all those extra words like iz and other words, it doesn't make sense.

To answer your question, I haven't gotten a straight answer. I will get it though, I am determined to find if what she does, will do, is true.

If this is indeed any proof, I entered her email address in ask.com and i clicked on the first link on the page. This link brought up some possible information about her. It said her name is Mandy Lee and she is 22 years old and lives in Tacoma, Washington.