Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

spank him!

Posted by tinastockings on 2004-10-18 17:42:38

the best fun I have is getting older boys in trouble, and disciplined. I am 11, and love to get 19 year old boys in trouble...and disciplined.....

Posted by kevin_L on 2006-06-15 23:27:12

HOW DID U DO IT?

Posted by mommyspanks on 2006-07-21 15:19:27

I select those boys who have a strong female figure, like a spanking stepmother, a caning teacher, or a birching younger sister.

Posted by JackMcCann on 2008-01-07 23:49:41

So how exactly do you get the boys in trouble? Do you blame them for something that they didn't do?

Posted by troy08 on 2009-11-08 05:32:34

When I was 11, 3 bigger girls in the neighbohood used to bully me and pull my pants down so they could see my little weenie. They would laugh at me and tease me and touch my weenie until it got stiff. One time they pulled off all my cloths except my underpants then forced me out to the street and when another little girl would walk by they would pull down my underpants right in front of her. She would laugh at me and I would be so embarrassed that my weenie got stiff right in front of her while they held me so I couldn't get away. I was so embarrassed that I started to pee all over myself. When they saw that they laughed uncontrollably. I just started crying while i was standing there totally naked for the world to see.