Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

beat up on Easter

Posted by WidowMaker on 2003-10-17 13:32:20

From my own experience I can tell you that it's more embarrassing to get beat up by a girl if she's wearing a dress.I remember Easter,when I was ten, my family got together at my grandmother's.All of us kids were hiding eggs in the yard.There were about six of us,four girls and three boys.The girls were all dressed up in frilly dresses.My cousin Traci and I got into an argument over some candy and she got in my face.I shoved her and then she tackled me!She sat on me and pulled my hair,slapped my face,and punched me!I was so surprised that I just tried to cover up.The other kids laughed and my aunt came out and yelled at Traci.She told her to get off of me before she got her dress dirty!Then she told the other adults and they all thought it was funny!I was real embarrassed.

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2011-06-26 22:36:27

widow maker, still embarassed, I don't believe you, I don't trust your stories!!!! what proof evidence do you have none absolutely zero whatsoever nought because it is made up lies liars bull s hit crap isn't it ain't it????!!!!

Posted by fiery on 2011-09-19 23:31:56

Its just Toa, he's demented and abusive in this fashion all the time

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2011-09-19 23:46:11

fiery, me abusive, demented??!! haven't you just abusive towards me, haven't you just contradicted yourself here you demented person??!!

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2011-09-19 23:52:17

fiery, What about girls on here are they not telling us informing us letting us know how abusive they have been towards boys??!! Why don't you have a problem with girls being abusive towards boys, I know why, it is because you have double standards, one law one rule for girls another for boys, isn't it you hypocrite, always contradicting yourself on here, are you not????!!!!