Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Humiliated by my girlfriend

Posted by dirtyslave on 2012-08-13 13:53:47

Hello everyone,

Iâm 21, 5â5â tall and my girlfriend is 16, 6â2â tall and much much stronger than me. She is very dominant and therefore treats me like her total slave and makes me do some really humiliating things. For instance, she squeezes me with her very long legs, then tramples me with her big feet (size 12 so really big in comparison to my tiny face), and makes me worship them. Not only does she dominates me, she dominates my parents as well. Theyâre really small too. My father is only 5â6â and my mother is only 5â1â. She likes to wear high heeled shoes that make her 6â7â so she towers over us like weâre kids. She towers about 1 foot over my father and more than 1 foot and a half over my mother. She grabs them under their armpits and lifts them up with ease. My parents try to get away but then she holds them tighter and if they do succeed in getting away; she runs after them and grabs them again which makes my mother cry. My girlfriend makes her be quiet by putting her big feet on her tiny face and stuffs them into her mouth. We look so little and helpless next to her. Weâre absolutely terrified of her! So what should I do about it?

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2012-11-04 22:13:39

in your dreams only in your $%!@ing bloody dreams bluddee bluddea bludee bludea dreemz dreamz dirtyslave slaiv slayv dirtee durteedertee dertea dirtea durtea!!!!!!!