Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Getting pinned down by girls

Posted by nakedrhode on 2015-08-20 17:23:40

I have never been pinned down but was tied to a chair in a friends living room naked as a surprise for her little sisters surprised birthday present on her 18th birthday . nakedrhode@gmail.com

Posted by smaxam on 2015-08-23 05:12:14

Kieralicious, Have you ever face sat a guy? It is beyond ecstasy for me to consider you making a male go out by using your sex to do it. I can't think of a more direct sexual interaction except sexual intercourse itself. And, certainly, when it comes to a woman punishing a male, this has to be the most intimate way to do it. When you have covered his mouth with your vagina, and start thrusting, and after a couple of minutes, when his body goes limp, would you have an orgasm at that point ?

Posted by kieralicious on 2015-08-30 20:59:48

Hey smaxam yes I have. Did it to a guy who made the mistake of picking a fight with me by gettin all up in my face and tellin me he was gonna whoop my $%!@ like he did my little bro. BIG mistake!

Posted by smaxam on 2015-09-03 21:16:43

So did those things happen, like did he go out, did you thrust, and did you have an orgasm ? If I confessed to you I did something bad to a girl, would you punish me this way ?

Posted by LuisaTodorski on 2021-08-15 09:31:09

Boys from the age of 12 should be humiliated during their execution by little girls from the age of 7 to 15.