Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Getting pinned down by girls

Posted by jjww86 on 2011-11-22 18:18:00

I had a girl playmate who was a year younger but about as big as me. When were maybe 6 and 5, she started sometimes sneaking up and grabbing my shorts -- in summer with elastic waistband -- and yanking them down as far as she could. Sometimes, it would just uncover the waistband of my underpants, sometimes uncover the briefs completely, and sometimes they'd come at least partly down too. She would just do this at random times over a couple of summers and just laugh. I'd be embarrassed of course, but never did anything. I didn't think I should pick on a girl, even when she was being a brat, and I was too embarrassed to tell anyone. Then when I was 9, she and another girl jumped me one time. They pulled me onto the ground. I tried to get away, but there were two against one and they were about my size and strong. They didn't beat me up, but punched me a few times when I was trying to get loose. They held me down and stripped me naked. Then they spanked me hard, laughing of course. Again I was too embarrassed to tell on them or anything. It's still humiliating to think about it. I just avoided them after that.

Posted by tinyone2 on 2012-04-16 14:30:59

At least as yet she has left you with your clothes on, i was often pushed to the ground by a group of girls at school and most of the time i was also stripped naked while being pinned to the floor, all the group where 1 or 2 years younger than me which was very humiliating.

Posted by thekidkid on 2012-04-18 02:39:47

hi

i have been on the ground at the park, with my friends holding me on the ground and they took both my pants and under pants off as 30 girls were looking on and giggled like mad

billythekid@eml.cc

Posted by Hannah94 on 2012-04-18 18:00:45

Tee hee, that must really suck! =P

Posted by thekidkid on 2012-04-20 22:57:05

hi hannah

no, it was fun and kool, we loved it, and we take truns at depanting each other, so the girls can see our di-cks

why dont u try it some time

billythekid@eml.cc