Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Stripped by neighbors

Posted by lou1816 on 2011-06-04 00:09:51

I was 11 or 12 and three neighbor girls (15-16) asked me to go into their yard to play. We play for a while, there was a lt of tackling and tickling. I definitely liked the attention. At one point two of them held me down and one took off my belt. they used it to tie my hands behind a tree. I probably could have gotten away but I think I wanted to see what was going to happen. After some more tickling they took my pants off, leaving my tee shirt on because they couldn't get it over the belt.

I hadn't hit puberty yet but I still had a erection. They thought it was hilarious. they kept hitting it to watch it spring up and they hung stuff from it too see how much weight it would take. They spanked me some and checked out my $%!@ and balls. lots of mixed emotions not all bad. They did it twice more that summer. i always pretended to fight them, just not too hard.

To this day I am very uncomfortable wearing only a shirt w/ no pants. I always take my shirt off first but i am incredibly turned on by pantless women.

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2011-06-27 12:39:39

in your dreams only in your dreams lou1816 dont flatter yourself!!!!