Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

My experience

Posted by julio13 on 2010-11-17 18:48:59

This happened to me once on the way back from school. During the day one of the popular lasses (lets call her sarah) slipped a note into my hand secretively. When i looked at it later i saw it had the words "my number" and then a mobile number underneath. After school i got a text from that number asking me to go into town and meet Sarah, so i did. When i got there she said follow me and we walked through some streets to a house that i assumed to be hers. She took me inside and told me to go upstairs and enter through a door on the right in the corridor. Sarah followed close behind. When i entered the room i saw the light was off. Sarah told me to stand in the centre of the room, then she turned the light on. I saw instantly that this was her bedroom, and that sitting on the bed and in the corner were a group of about ten other girls. Four of them i'd seen at school, (Julie, Beth, Anna and Rachael) three whom i'd seen at school but didn't know the names, and three who i'd never seen before.

They jumped at me and circled me. They started pulling off my clothes. I tried to resist but i couldn't. They stripped me to my boxers and haulled me over to the bed. They forced my limbs to the corners and tied me there. They started saying things. Saying that i was their bitch and i had to do what they say. They took some photos of me. I felt so humiliated, but it had only just started. One of the girls i didn't know came over and started groping my $%!@ through my boxers. She pulled them down and tore them off with a stanley knife. All the girls laughed at how i had got a boner and i felt myself go red. Sarah took out a ruler and started spanking the side of my member. All the girls took turns at pulling back and letting go my $%!@. More pictures were took.

They pulled out some panties and socks, a miniskirt, a white blouse and a hair ribbon. They said they were going to turn me into a girl. I felt so humiliated yet excited. They undid the bonds and forced me into the clothes. all the while the girls were taking pictures and videos on their phones. Then Rachael forced me to sit on the bed. She told me to get my $%!@ out and $%!@e to orgasm. The girls all giggled. I told them no, but she said they would release all the pictures and videos to the people at school. I had no choice. I took out my $%!@ and started stroking it. The girls started calling me sissy. I started getting breathless. I was so embarrassed in front of all these girls. When i reached orgasm i squirted several times. I had gone completely red now. The girls all applauded my obediance.

then one by one, each girl started taking turns at spanking me over the knee. Each one grasped my $%!@ as they spanked and jacked me off. Anna and beth actually sucked me off a few times. When they'd finished my torture, they told me that i had to wear the panties i was wearing every day at school for the next week, and they would be checking me. If i was disobediant they would release the pictures and videos to everyone at school. Then they kicked me out onto the street wearing the girls clothes. As i ran home everyone i saw laughed and wolfwhistled. Two girl chavs actually stopped me and started groping my $%!@. When i got home there was nobody in. I hid the girls clothes under my bed. Nobody knows about this experience, well at least not yet anyway.

Posted by SYTboyz on 2011-02-17 12:24:55

Once at the youthy that was at my village me some mates and some girls went and one time i was talkin to one of the girls called amy (she was alright lookin). She wa saying she was stronger than me and im quite strong so we made a bet of it if she won i had to kiss sniff her $%!@ for 10 mins and if i won she would give my a lap dance. So i was starting to win but she started to lift her foot and started rubbing my balls with her foot. I got destracted and she won. She took me to the girls toilets locked me and her in a cubeicale and made me worship her $%!@. But after thet she said I have to come up to her house tomorow or she will tell everyone. I said ok and before she left she groped my b-alls and slaped me

The next day I went up to her house and she said i had to do whatever she said so I agread. She made me do chores first i had to do the washing and tidying for an hour. But after that she made me go out back with her so she could have a fag and she made me lick her shoes and evry time she made me stop so she could tap the ash into my mouth and spit in my mouth. After that she made me do her homework and if i didnt do it all in 10mins she said she would tortue me. Idid it in about 8mins so she wasnt mad. after that she made me worship her $%!@ and $%!@ and then made me strip and tied me to her sisters bed and left a note for her that i couldnt see.She left me there but before she lertshe gagged me with a sock and taped it shut and blindfolded me. Her sister came in about an hour later and found me on her bed with a note tape to my chestand they started to jak me off while i licked their p-ussies.

Anyway after that abiut two weeks later he and her made a deal i had to do what she said for money and i got 2 pound an hour i argude for more but she said she wouldnt tel anyone so i did it. She asked if i could stay one night cause her parents and sister were out and my dad said ye so i went around but two of her friends were staying aswell (Ellie and Jade) and they said they wouldnt tell anyone and they payed me aswell so i did it.The whole time i was there they made me walk around in panties and they chafed like fk but they said if i touched them moved them without their permishen. At about 10 they tied me to a chair and pourd half a bottle of cider(drink) down my throut and then gagged me with a bra and panties. After about an hour and a half i needed to pee they took the gag off and i begged to go but they said i would have to go right there so i did and i felt so humiliated and then they went to sleep and said that i had to sleep naked without covers i was fukin freezing.

The next morning they said i had to wake them up by licking ellies feet amys a-ss and jades p-ussy after they all woke up they made me lick their shoes clean after they went out side and got them dirty and then sniff their PE socks legings panties and then lick their feet after each of the went for a game of tig around the village while i made them breakfast.They wouldnt let me eat only thier spit fag, ash licking their a-ss and p-ssys and sweat they wouldnt let me wank or even touch themmy stuff. They then envited 2 black girls around named tara and niki

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2011-09-20 00:18:48

julio13, STYboyz, you are both bloody $%!@ing liars where is your evidence proof it happened took place occured other than in your mind????!!!! yoo bluddee bluddea bludee bludea!!!!!!!! onlee onlea dreemz dreamz!!!!!!! inn!!!!!!!!

in your dreams only in your dreams!!!!

Posted by Shalu on 2012-08-09 08:55:50

Juilio and STYboyz. be assured that Toa is jealous. He never has a chance like this because of his small @#$(* which he is afraid to show. he must have had a proof of being rejected by girls because he is a &*(& and has a small &^#%. Toa comment above can be ignored.

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2012-11-04 22:26:47

SHALU, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY SIZE IS, SEEN IT HAVE YOU YOU $%!@ING BLOODY FAG FAGGOT POOF POOFTER QUEER HOMOSEXUAL GAY, NO I AM NOT A HOMOPHOBE!!!! YOU ARE NOT IGNORING BLANKING ME ARE YOU SO HOW ABOUT WE IGNORE BLANK YOU!!!! IS IT F UCKING BLOODY NECESSARY FOR YOU TO DECIDE IF THEY IGNORE BLANK ME CAN'T THEY CHOOSE DECIDE THINK FEEL KNOW FOR THEMSELVES AS BECAUSE WHAT IF THEY DONT WISH WANT NEED DESIRE TO IGNORE BLANK ME????!!!!