Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Dating

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-09-13 09:51:28

Heather, he won't listen to your logic no matter how many valid points you make. If he wants to hate her let him. Let's say something that's actually on topic, anything new Natasha made you do?

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-09-17 19:56:12

She's making me humiliated boys.

Posted by AIRGOD and his Host on 2010-09-24 21:09:25

Boypower

You are HIGHLY mislead.

First off, I have said several times that I am NOT a god. As a matter of fact, I don't believe in ANY god, of ANY religion. It is what he has been called for the past few centuries, anything before that: neither of us have a clue.

Second, I DID NOT say I was on Evil Kitty's side. Truth be told, I am NOT on either side.

Finally, it makes absolutely no sense to try to reason with you. There are times when even the strongest person on Earth has to give up. When I figured that trying to get you to lighten up was useless: I gave up trying to get you to see it my way.

There is no way for me to get inside your head, so I don't even bother trying.

Airgod's Host

Posted by AIRGOD and his Host on 2010-10-20 01:43:52

Boypower

I see you finally get my point. However, I am not the one who wants to force anything on you, and vice versa. I gave that up a long time ago.

I just have one thing to ask you: Would you mind softening up with the insults?

I mean, I know you don't go against your beliefs, and you enforce them, but you do so much too hard. All I ask is you lighten up a bit. That way, people don't start calling you crazy (although some people already do, and the same happened to me).

If nothing else, you can leave. I suggest you at least try to make amends with at least some of the others (Evil Kitty can be included. Then again, I don't think you would if I said she should be first).

An apology goes a long way, but doesn't solve anything. Give a reason why, and it might soften them up as well.

All else fails: leave, but do so under your own power.

That is all.

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2010-10-20 12:35:33

NO AIRGOD AND OR HIS HOST, I WON'T LEAVE, YOU F U C K I N G B L O O D Y MAKE ME, YOU DON'T OWN MISTERPOLL WEBSITE DO YOU????!!!!

HOW ABOUT EVIL KITTY LEAVES AND OR GIVES OUT SORRY TO EVERYONE EVERYBODY????!!!!

SHE EVIL KITTY STILL SEXUALLY ABUSES HER FAMILY MEMBERS, DON'T YOU B L O O D Y F U C K I N G CARE????!!!! SHE EVIL KITTY ISN'T EVEN SORRY FOR IT OTHERWISE SHE WOULDN'T DO IT ANYMORE WOULD SHE????!!!! HOW ABOUT EVIL KITTY APOLOGISES APOLOGIES APOLOGIZES APOLOGIZED APOLOGIZING APOLOGISING!!!!

hiz leev leav yoo bluddee bludee bluddea bludea maik mayk mee mea yoo doo yoo aibout aybout eevull eavull kittee kitea kitee kittea leevz leavz aibyooziz aybyooziz cair caur kair kayr wood membur membir memmburmemmbir memmber!!!!

i dont f u c k i n g b l o o d y get your point or and i never ever will!!!! two 2 too to sorree sorrea soree sorea evereewun evereawun evereawunn evereewunn evereebuddee evereebudee evereebuddea everbudea evereabuddee evereabudee evereabuddea evereabudea!!!!

AIRGOD AND OR HIS HIZ HOST, HOW ABOUT YOU F U C K I N G B L O O D Y LEAVE UNDER YOUR OWN POWER AND OR NEVER EVER COME BACK OR AND RETURN!!!! hiz aibout aybout yoo bluddee bluddea bludee bludea leev leav undir undur powwer powwur powwir powir powur nevver nevir nevur kum reeturn reetirn reetern reaturn reatirn reatern!!!! i just keep keap on coming kuming kumming $%!@ back or and returning even if i am not here by my choice and or power!!!! chois choys heer hear eevern eevirn eevurn eavurn eavirn eavern!!!!

YOU CAN LEAVE AIRGOD AND OR HIS HOST HIZ, AS I HERE FIRST BEFORE YOU CAME HERE!!! ARE ABLE TO CAPABLE OF LEAVING!!!! kan yoo leev leav hiz az hear heer beefor beafor kaim caym furst ferst 1st aybull aibull too two 2 leeving wuz wuzz were wur wir yoss too two 2 to bee bea be!!!! as az i am giving you yoo my blessing permission and or consent konsent konnsent connsent!!!!