Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Femdom 7

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-07-20 04:53:20

I was soaked in my own tears. Natasha came in scantily clad cat woman suit and she had a plastic bat in her hand, "Well, well, well, my little boyfriend is all ready for punishment." I looked at her with Bambi eyes, "Natasha... My scars have not healed from my last beating. You have control but I'm begging you. Give me something to eat! Let my scars heal! Have mercy on me!" She replied in a mock tone, "I'm begging you! Let me eat! I don't care! If you starve, I don't care. You eat when I say eat. You get beat when I beat you." She hit me and I started crying again. She then put me in diapers, "If my boyfriend's going to cry. He should be my baby instead." She took me to her closet. She mockingly took out her breasts, "Should I breastfeed you or feed you by bottle?" I shrugged. She then took off her shirt, "Well, suck my breast." She said like a mom. After that humiliating but hot experience, she got out some baby food and gave it to me. I ate it but then I found out I accidently peed my diaper. Natasha smiled, "Looks like we need to change a diaper!" I blushed and waited for the humiliation.

P.S. I did NOT pee my diaper on purpose!

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-07-27 00:05:10

You peed yourself but not on purpose? That's even more humiliating!Be grateful you at least had the privilege to suck on her $%!@.