Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Femdom 6

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-07-12 04:57:10

I was tossed to the ground. Natasha was in a tight buttoned-up shirt and short black skirt. She had tied my hands to a pole and she stuck my butt out. "You are to never call me a b!tch again, understand?" I nodded and waited for punishment. She took a paddle and whacked me on the butt. This paddle was made of steel so it burned my scars I had recieved from her earlier. I was about to cry for forgiveness except my mouth was gagged with her underwear. She had me in tears. She told me that she was mistress. I nodded. She whacked me again. I was whacked until old scars opened again. I collapsed in tears. She washed me up and then put me in her closet. She locked me in there and kept me there for 2 hours. When she let me out, I was starving! She had a roast beef sandwich in her hand. I was drooling for that. I pleaded with her. She seemed to soften, "Aww, I'm sorry. You can have some." I then started to smile and hug her. She then picked a crumb from her plate and handed it to me. I collapsed and my stomach growled. She then kicked me for being weak. She told me I was nothing. I was starting to feel weak. She said she had to go to the bathroom. Then, I started to run towards the fridge. I took a carrot and took a big bite out of it. Food never tasted so good. Natasha then caught me and beat me for doing something she did not tell me to do. I then hugged her leg, "I'm sorry Mistress. I wasn't thinking." Natasha pushed me away, "Well, you weren't so go up to my room for another beating."

P.S. Yes. I'm bleeding, bruised, and starved. Thank you for asking. I'm typing this on her iPhone. She's kept me in her closet for 5 hours. HELP!!!

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-07-16 03:35:58

Are you still in the closet? I have to say, your beginning there was actually nicely written, detail given out like in an actual story and not like some random internet ramblings. So look at the bright side, this whole ordeal is actually improving your writing!

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-07-16 04:40:25

No, I'm not in the closet. I'm having to wear diapers though. She's getting highly... um... aggressive. She's watching me like a lion watches it's prey. I'm getting scared.