Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Femdom 5

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-07-10 06:08:44

I was in a circle of girls naked and ashamed. Natasha came and asked me to show how submissive I was. I looked up at her, her face seemed so innocent. Her skirt brushed against my face. She told me to say that she is master. I said it and the girls around me went wild. A girl yelled out, "Make him come over here." I was then told to go to that girl. The girl picked me up, she punched me. I fell down. She smirked, she then kicked me. She started to beat me, my pride all gone. She bruised me. I got a few cuts. I started to submit. I knelt to her, showing I was defeated. Natasha paraded me around then got a bra and boxers. The bra I wore had a rope used as a harness. I was then beat and fed a tofu-chocolate smoothie as punishment. Then I kissed girls feet. My body started to burn from the beatings. Natasha then made me treat her like a mommy. I hugged her and kissed her. Natasha washed me up and then shoved me down. She was my superior. My body from the beatings was dying on me. I collapsed and burst into tears.

P.S. My body is in recovery. My cut are healing and Natasha found out Victoria's moving.