Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Femdom 4

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-07-04 16:19:55

My computer's been down, so I couldn't type. Well, Natasha has been dragging me around like a slave. She has this rope around my wrist so I'll never escape. I'm always dressing in this little skimpy thong for her. She is my master. And she knows that she is the dominant person of our relationship. Christina has been coming just to laugh at my misery. She likes that Natasha has given me pen!s enlargement pills. She says it's easier for aim when she kicks. I follow Natasha around. She says it's ironic on how a man can so easily become a woman's pet. I knelt beside her. I treated her like a princess. I brushed her hair. I cleaned her room. I dressed her. I did anything she wanted me to do. My life was hers. I was dragged to Kate's pool wearing nothing but a speedo and a pair of handcuffs behind my back. I was thrown in the pool and I couldn't tread water because I couldn't keep balance. I was drowning. Kate took off my speedo and swam away with it. Natasha looked at me drowning with pure glee. I looked at her with Bambi eyes, she laughed, "How pathetic!" She walked away. I had tears in my eyes. I was swallowing chlorine. Then, Victoria came and saved me. She was so happy to see me. Victoria then smacked me, "Ha ha. I'm noticing that I had a pity crush! You're pathetic!" She took a picture of me in tears and naked. And left me, I was throwing up chlorine and I was crying. But I am Natasha's. She is my life.

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-07-06 01:19:58

I have a sentence for you to complete: "Victoria won't post the picture because..."

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-07-07 05:26:55

...she'd rather spend her summer at the beach or with her friends than spend time with scum sucking nerds on the web. She'd like to humiliate me but if her parents caught her. She'd be in trouble. Also, she doesn't want to hurt me. She just wants to have her share of humiliation and get on with her life. I'm nothing to her.

Posted by Josephnes on 2012-12-27 04:38:27

Whoa