Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Femdom 3

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-06-24 21:18:16

Natasha took me leg humping. I was too wait in a closet until a girl came in. I waited then Christina came. She smirked and I cowered before her. I went up to her leg and started humping her. She liked and thanked me by giving me some Batman underwear. I then just humped a few more leg until Natasha decided to take me a wash me up. She stripped me and took me to the tub. She like a mother took me and put me the tub. She started to scrub me. I was told to stand up. I did and then without the clothes she twisted me balls. And when she finished me up I was then told to put on the blue panties and was told to wait in her room. She then told me to lie on her lap. I did and she smiled, "Well, with you not being able to get a boner with all those I think you should get a reward." She pulled down my panties and then spanked me over and over again. She then kissed me on the lips, "Now, I have a surprise for you." She ran into the closet and brought some $%!@ enlargement pills and male hormones. She told me to take some so she could have a man for a boyfriend. I nodded and she also said she's googling breast shrinking pills.

P.S. She's going to set me up on a date with a gay crossdresser. What should I do?

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-06-25 01:30:15

So now you're going to be turned back into a guy without us ever seeing you as a girl? What a let down.

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-07-22 05:17:57

Well, no, it's not what I want. Besides, I already went on the date. I hated every single bit of it.

Posted by Iwantagirlgriendplease! on 2014-01-14 06:54:01

I remember last year this girl named Erica moved near my neighborhood. One day she asked me if I was interested in hanging out with her I said sure why not? We hung out for a while. Then she started putting her arms nearby me so I wouldn't escape. She dressed me up. I was embarrassed I was truly grateful not to be attending the same school as she does. I asked my parents if I could hang out with her more they both nodded their heads yes I could march two miles in darkness to her house. Early December no later than December 8, would this be known for. We both asked our pair of parents they both said yes so now I was spending instead three days and nights with her sleeping-over. The first night was okay I was dressed like her then she made me wear a pair of her pink socks. Dressed me up put lipstick, makeup, and blush on me and threw magazines t me I was put into an empty closet with nothing to do but ether sit or read the magazine she threw both to and at me. The next morning was okay we had breakfast made by her parents, we watched comedy shows such as Friends. We went bike riding he next hour we were back in her room she dressed me up as a sissy girl, put a glitzy dress on me also. Dressed me as a cheerleader, Girl Scout, Made me wear her underwear, she dressed me up like a Barbie doll too. Then made me act like a dog we then took a long break. The same night as I was about to sleep before midnight Her twin sister Jessica asked if I would like to go stay with her I agreed she was comforting and caring, I hung out with her the third day was different Jessica woke me up in such a nice tone of voice. We talked a lot. She and I spent the day with each other Erica was angry at us both equally. Jessica told me she likes me I said I feel that same way later that night on the 3rd and last night We started to become boyfriend and girlfriend we have been on and off ever since we both go to different schools Jessica goes to a school nearby where I go now. Erica is jealous but I won't take her as a girlfriend I went as far with Jessica saying if I had the choice of dating Erica or if I'd rather go on a death march I said death march from Auschwitz to Mauthausen from Poland to Austria. There.

Posted by Konstantin on 2014-03-20 12:49:01

That's not something bad! Do it!