Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Femdom

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-06-20 22:28:27

Natasha and I started "dating". That's the code word for us when we go out. Yesterday, I was in her room. She bound my breasts so I have a flat chest. She stripped me, she ran her hands through my hair. I was enjoying the relationship. Because SHE was in control. I knelt down to her, I was to massage her, treat her like my superior. The rule in the relationship was whatever she says is final. She told me that I had to wear whatever she wanted to me to wear. I was on my knees, she laughed at me. She was boss, she put a necklace on me. The necklace was made of wood. The words on it were: Bad boy. I thanked her and clutched her hand. She threw me to the floor and smacked me, "I didn't tell you to touch me." She made me go on my fours. She started to spank me. I was sobbing when she was done, "Now Johnny, this relationship is led by me. You are not to speak or touch unless I tell you to." I nodded, "You can kiss me." I nodded and kissed her on the cheek. This relationship is just the beginning.

P.S. Natasha is making me suck a guy's $%!@ tommorrow. Any ideas?

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-06-23 04:42:18

I suggest you suck it wearing a cheerleader uniform. Guys just love those!

Posted by Juilus on 2012-11-22 04:45:00

Did you tell her that if she didn't stop doing that u would do something so bad to her or want out the relationship by forcing her into something horrible or who u think can arrest her?!

Posted by Josephe on 2012-12-19 04:30:12

If she was doing those things to me I would brake her heart and say this exactly Natasha girl oh my damn