Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

I am humbled Part 2

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-06-15 15:08:21

After I had makeup put on me, Natasha then put me in a store with all these dresses. I was given a strapless blue dress. I tried it on, Natasha laughed, "I forgot to tell you, that dress is for your date tonight." I looked puzzled, "What date?" Natasha replied, "I asked on of your friends to meet at my house, but he doesn't know you're Johnny." So I bought it and went off to meet my date. When I saw that my date was Dan (a really hot guy), I started to feel nervous. Dan greeted me and asked me, "Hi my name is Dan. What's your name?" I replied, "Heather." I looked to see Natasha left. Dan grabbed me and put his arm around my back. I didn't know what he was doing until he unzipped my dress revealing my breasts and thong to him. Dan grinned, I screamed, "This is sexual harrassment." Dan replied, "Natasha told me you like this." I started to run and go to Victoria's house. When I got there I found Victoria, Kate and Rachel all naked. Victoria was crying, Kate was spanking her, and Rachel looked up, "Well, Heather, you look nice come join us." Afraid, I did.

P.S. Dan is scary. He sexually assaulted me. This is not a lie.

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-06-16 04:06:18

No, I forgot to bring a camera :(. But Heather's nails were blue, her hair was in a ponytail. And I brought her to a sleepover to be my little servant while I'm like a princess or something.

Posted by AIRGOD and his Host on 2010-06-18 15:13:45

VLYZAR,

Im here to tell you I'm heading out. I know we had our differences, but it's not you who is the cause of this. I'd give you 3 guesses but you'd only need one.

So, goodbye, and tell the same to crossdressingteen for me as well.

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2010-06-18 22:40:47

NO VLYZAR, AIRGOD AND HIS HOST MEANT EVIL KITTY, BILLY5!!!! NOT ME!!!! AIRGOD AND HIS HOST IS SIDING WITH BILLY5, EVIL KITTY!!!!

FOR YOU TO FINISH TOA'S JOB YOU HAVE TO NEED TO WANT TO MUST GOT TO SHOULD DECLARE WAR ON EVIL KITTY FIGHT WITH EVIL KITTY GO INTO BATTLE WITH EVIL KITTY GET INTO CONFLICT WITH EVIL KITTYAS SHE COULD COME BACK AND OR RETURN!!!!! ALSO AND OR AS WELL BILLY5 AS HE IS A TRAITOR TO HIS FELLOW MALES DUDES CHAPS BLOKES LADS GUYS BOYS ETC HE HAS BETRYAED TURNED AGAINST HIS OWN TURNED ON HIS OWN HIS FELLOW MALES DUDES CHAPS BLOKES LADS GUYS BOYS WHO HE HAS BETRAYED!!!!

IT'S BOYS AGAINST GIRLS VLYZAR, ME AND TOA HAD JOINED FORCES BECAME BUDDIES PALS $%!@ MATES FRIENDS ALLIES ASSOCIATES ACQUAINTANCES ETC, BUT HOWEVER EVEN WITH ME ON TOA'S SIDE HE STILL LEFT DEPARTED BECAUSE OF EVIL KITTY AS SHE BECAME MORE THEN HE COULD HANDLE DESPITE IN SPITE OF ME BEING ON HIS SIDE HELPING HIM AND OR BACKING HIM UP ETC!!!!