Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

I am humbled

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-06-15 05:31:38

I was taken to the mall in guy's clothes. I was confused, then Natasha dragged me to a bra store. Natasha then asked the clerk to measure me and find my bra size. The clerk agreed to measure. After she said I was a 25A cup, Natasha picked out a nice white lacy bra for me and told me to try it on. I did and it felt humiliating. Then Natasha made me buy it and then brought me to a girly store. I bought skinny jeans and a tight top. She then brought me to the bathroom to get dolled up. She smiled, "My little Heather is growing up so fast!" She took off my pants to reveal my G-string (OK, laugh, I liked to wear the G-string thong). She then put on my skinny jeans, then my new bra, then the tight top. She then kissed me on the lips, "Lipstick." She then did my hair into a girlish way. She brought out purple shoes and slipped them on me. She then brought me to a mirror, "I forgot my camera, but seeing you look so pretty is good enough." She told me to call her goddess. I nodded, "Yes, goddess. At least you are all girl." Natasha, I mean Goddess grinned. I was then brought out to the makeup store. The clerk looked at me funny, "Are you OK?" I saw that there was a weird bulge in my pants but then it went away, "What are you talking about?" The clerk saw the change and shrugged.

To be continued...