Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Humiliated 2

Posted by :| on 2010-06-10 01:11:36

I didn't say before, but I kind of liked this girl. So she took me to a friends house this time, and promised she wouldn't be crazy. So I agreed.

When we got there, we went to the basement. They came behind me, so when they tackled me to the ground, I had no clue what was happening.

One sat on my shoulders (I was face down), and one on my lower back,holding my legs.

I protested, and they said if I wanted to be free quickly, I'd have to do what they said, so I reluctantly agreed.

They turned me around, and at that time I tried to escape. But the cray girl caught me and got me to the ground, and gave me the better part of fifty hard spanks through my clothes.

This time when they turned me around, they were more careful. They propped my legs against the wall so they were bent, and the crazy girl sat on my crotch ( through my clothes), leaning against my bent knees. The other girl kept me in place. She put her feet on my face, cutting off my air.

After around twenty seconds, she lifted them, and the new girl put her hand over my mouth, while the crazy girl told me to sniff her feet. I had no choice, if I wanted to breathe.

Then the new girl, who's really athletic, put her sweaty sock in my mouth, which made me gag. At this point the girls were laughing like mad.

Then the crazy girl placed her but.t over my face, and farted, right there. It stank like crazy, but I had to inhale.

Then, the new girl, who has a really nice a.ss, sat on my face! My nose was between her cheeks, and she really stank! She sat there for so long, I thought I would die!

After that, the same girl, who has big breas.ts, put them on my face so I couldn't breathe. After, the crazy girl forced me to kiss and suck her toes.

The new girl put me over her lap and spanked me, while the crazy girl shoved her as.s in my face, and unleashed a good number of farts,

At this point I was broken, and when they told them to call them goddess's, I didn't argue.

The new girl actually took of her pants and underwear! She put her as.s in my face, and told me to make out with it. I obliged, and then she put her pants back on.

Then they had a new idea, they went in the toilet, number one only, fortunately. And they gave me the longest swirly, and the biggest wedgie.

After they, took off all my clothes, and looked at my dic.k. It's not small, quite big actually, and they cooed. Then they turned me around and spanked me some more.

After nearly 3 hours, they let me go.

100% true.

More later.

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-06-10 01:34:24

Wow, sounds like fun. How long ago was it? How old were you?

Posted by :| on 2010-06-10 21:11:28

I'm 14 and it was 2 days ago. I'm posting what happened yesterday soon.