Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Taking it down a few notches

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-06-09 05:46:18

Lucy thinks that since my humilition are so hard to believe for you close-minded people, she's humiliating me more subtly. Lucy took me by the arms and then held me down. I was stripped and played with my body. Victoria then led me to the bathroom. They washed me up and then they took another boy about 11 and did the same. Lucy sat me right next to me, "Johnny, meet Dylan. He's a loan from Christina." I looked at the naked boy who was sitting covering up. Victoria put a pair of pink panties on my legs. And Dylan wore blue panties. We were then picked up by Lucy and Victoria, who acted like moms. Victoria laughed, "It like we have our own pretty dolls to dress up!" She picked me up and put little pink socks on me. Soon I was in Victoria's arms again. I looked at Dylan, who seemed like a baby, peaceful and hasn't hit puberty. I loved being in Victoria's arms. But soon, I was taken to Christina's house. They sneaked over there and knocked on the door. Christina let us in. Christina mocked me and said, "Who's a big girl? Yes, you are! You're a big girl." I blushed and turned to Victoria. They soon brushed my hair and did it in a girly way. Then they put a little pink dress on me. It was tight fitting, barely covered my body. Then the same with Dylan, only his has blue. Soon we looked like sisters. They kissed us on the forehead, "Aren't you cute! Sissy boy Dylan and sissy girl Johnny!" I blushed. Christina took me by the hand and led me to the corner, "Johnny, you are very dirty on your feet! You will be punished for such awful grooming." She led Victoria to me, "Victoria, this is how you spank a girl, you don't spank well." Victoria shot back, "I can spank." Christina motioned to me, and ripped off my panties. She then took a paddle and whacked me 3 hard times on my butt. It turned red and soft. I started to cry. Christina looked at Victoria, "Now, show me how you spank."

To be continued...

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-06-09 08:38:16

I never said the punishments were too extreme to be real. You were never gang raped by guys, $%!@d out, had to eat feces or anything even close, so it's not that. It's the inconsistencies, the fact a girl like Christina, who you describe to be a she-devil, won't post pictures of you on the internet.
Will you be more comfortable sending them to me by mail, Christina?

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-06-09 21:29:36

Yes, I will send you the pictures via e-mail. Lucy's mom is getting curious on what we do in her room. So yes give me your e-mail and I will get you those pictures as soon as I can.

XOXO Christina

P.S. I'm not a she-devil

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-06-10 00:39:22

Fine, I opened this mail for that:
nukefury666@yahoo.com
It will probably be spammed, but that's what disposable mails are for. Just make sure I know who you are.

P.S: It was Johnny, back when it still was his name, who called you a female Hitler. I was just referring to that.

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-06-10 01:35:42

Not yet, but I don't know if they read the message yet.