Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Swimming pool part 4

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-06-05 22:14:14

All we want is some pictures. Not of teenage models from some old blog. A real picture of Johnny in a bra or dress, the dildo in his mouth. If you even want to prove it to the most skeptical you can tape a piece of paper to him that says "hi misterpoll" or "hi nukefury and vlyzar". To me this all looks a bit too much like someone constantly patching up their story to cover up all the inconsistencies that people point out. And I really want to see pictures anyway. Christina owes me for the ideas.

Posted by Oola on 2010-06-06 17:57:36

How do you post pictures here?

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-06-06 22:58:51

Post them on imageshack or photobucket and post a link.

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2010-06-08 00:02:54

For me it's NOT necessary for Johnny to provide give us pictures photographs etc!!!! Whenever Christina is on here using Johnny's profile, I know just by her writing style, what she puts down here types here, It's a lot different to Johnny's, I don't think Johnny could even pretend to be her impersonate her pose as her even if he wanted to which he doesn't!!!! So for me as far as I am concerned, it's NOT necessary to provide proof evidence by putting up photographs pictures which is my reason motive for Johnny NOT to give us proof evidence unless he wants to but however it's NOT necessary for me as I believe him, trust him!!!!