Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Swimming pool part 4

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-06-03 16:01:10

After they spanked me, I was put in the tub. They treated me like I was 4. They scrubbed me and talked down to me. After they took me out of the tub. I was wrapped up in a towel. They put the dildo in my mouth and then started to dress me. They took a diaper and put it on. Soon they put a blue bra on. Then a pair of little grey tights. Then a towel to wrap me up. Then they took Victoria and me in the closet and told Victoria to embarrass me. When we were locked in there she kissed me. I kissed her back. Soon we were making out. She stopped the kiss, "Sorry, I have to embarrass you or else I'll be punished." She took the dildo and put it back in my mouth. She then started to spank me. I started to cry after 634 spanks. She looked at me pitifully, "Sorry, here I'll make it up to you." She rocked me back and forth and smiled, "You're so cute." I smiled. She then put me on the floor and then got a blanket out. She wrapped up in that. She stroked my head, her body was on mine. Her breasts unintentionally went to my face and went around my body during her stroking. She whispered to me, "Once you op being their slave we can be boyfriend and girlfriend. But until then you'll be my little baby." She winked at me, kissed me on the head and said good night. I said good night even though it was just 8:45 (I normally go to bed at 11). With that I fell asleep.

Posted by Oola on 2010-06-05 02:57:29

No it's true. I'm Victoria. And it's 100% true. Christina is cruel and heartless. Kate and Rachel are really gay. Lucy is just the kinder clone of Christina. And Johnny is cute. Strike that last comment.

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-06-05 07:04:47

And you signed up just to say that?

Posted by Oola on 2010-06-05 14:43:48

Heck no, nukeFury. I'm here to support Johnny! People think this torture is fake! So I'm here to back him up.

Posted by Oola on 2010-06-05 14:46:53

VLYZAR. Rachel is bisexual, has feelings towards guys AND girls. She liked Kate more than JOHNNY. So, really, if Kate hadn't shown up. Johnny and Rachel would be happy together.