Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Swimming pool part 3

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-06-01 23:13:44

It was 8:30. Victoria woke me up. She said Lucy put my hand in warm water while I slept. She said she was going to change me. I blushed and looked down at my diaper. She laughed and took off my diaper. She then started to wash me up and then put a new diaper on. I looked up at her knowing she was kind but my superior. Suddenly, Lucy came in and she had Christina with her. I almost screamed if it wasn't for the dildo. Christina said in a mock tone, "Hey here's the baby! Here's the cute little baby." I wanted to kill her. Then Rachel and Kate came in. I freaked out. Rachel, my ex-girlfriend-turned-gay was standing there grinning, "Hey look at the dildo in his mouth. Look at him, he's sucking a fake $%!@!" I blushed with shame. Victoria shot back, "It's not like a real $%!@. Lay off, lesbo!" Rachel looked hurt but constrained herself. Christina stopped the fight, "We're here to humiliated Johnny, right? So lets." They took me and put me in Lucy's own bathroom. They started the warm water in the tub. Christina took off my diaper and started spanking me. I started to cry after the 500th one. They laughed, "Alright, it's time for a bath crybaby." To be continued.