Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Humiliated by Chav's

Posted by James418 on 2012-10-21 17:00:46

Mark i think its best that you don't mess with these girls, like don't try and get them back....It seems girls can be as wicked as they like, they will get away with it.

When i was at school a few years ago i made a rude comment about a girl in my class and although she pulled my hair, kneed me in the nuts and forced me to apologize that wasn't the end of it. Walking home from school, much like you, i was pounced on, kicked, slapped and dragged to the ground by her and a group of her friends. I was stripped completely naked and i mean completely.

I was held down while they took pictures on their phones, which i'm sure almost every girl in school was shown over the next few days. They virtually covered me in mud before letting me go.

Although some of the teachers found out what had happened literally nothing was done about it and i believe this was probably for the best. I didn't want anything to happen that might provoke or annoy these girls.

I learned a lesson, don't get on the wrong side of girls...especially rough ones.

James

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2012-11-04 23:53:21

sweet candy apples, don't you f ucking bloody care about their suffering you bitchy bitch cow!!!!!!!!