Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

The worst humiliation ever in history!

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-05-12 04:42:42

I was taken to the swimming pool today and Mistress said once the lifeguard's gone I go streak across the pool. I saw that there were a few other people and I knew that a one of them were the girls that showed me kindness, Victoria. Then I saw the gay couple, Kate and Rachel. And a few guys from a different school. I accidentally snagged my top on something as I got out of the pool. Soon I was topless and covered up. I ran to the girls' locker room and stayed there I heard a few guys laughing, I heard a bit: Hey did you get a picture of that? Yeah! Was it clear? Fortunately. I got it on video. Are you sending it to Tom? Yes, and every guy at school. I was embarrassed. Now guys from the other school will know. I took a shower and I saw Victoria come in. She picked me up and said, "That must have been humiliating, Heather." I sobbed and nodded and fell into her arms, "Poor baby. In high school we can go to the same school. You'll be free!" She held me like a newborn and swung me side-to-side reassuring me I'd be free. I shook my head and explained my bounds to Mistress. Victoria nodded and was about to tell me something but Mistress came in and took me away from Victoria, "Heather! Why are you with her?! You're mine!" I nodded and looked into Victoria's sweet eyes and the was taken to the changing table. My suit was taken off and I soon had a vibrating dildo in my mouth. She brought me outside like that naked with a dildo in my mouth. I went home with a shameful look on my face. Mistress said I had all my embarrassing pictures on some peoples' facebook. I cried and Mistress spanked me. She said, "Wuss! You cry at everything! Or does Heather need a pacifier?" I put on a blue bra and thong to change the subject. I had my picture taken and was told to post it here. It'll take time to upload. I'm not that hot in this picture so post rude comments. From Heather Picture: www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2009/04/stripper_280_457784a.jpg

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-05-12 05:10:11

Okay seriously?! That picture is over a year old! From some blog! What did you do, google it?! If you're going to blatantly lie like that you could at least upload it to another site instead of directly linking to it.

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-05-12 13:22:08

Yeah, haha. I know! I thought it would be a good joke! But the fact of a picture of me in a blue bra does exist.

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-05-13 00:43:22

You seriously expect us to believe anything you say right now? You know we think you're lying and instead of giving proof you just add more reasons for us to think it's a lie.

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-05-13 01:02:41

Look I'm telling the truth and here are 5 points.

1. I was gone for 2 weeks because Mistress wouldn't allow it until my boobs were big enough (weird reason I know).

2. Mistress has been on here too.

3. I'm telling the truth

4. If I was lying. Wouldn't I just make my stories, humiliation after humiliation and not make me have a break?

5. Who would live in such a sick, perverted fantasy world? I mean come on!