Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Getting ready for school (at 3 AM?)

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-05-11 11:11:49

I'm writing this at Mistress' request. I was woken up by Mistress and she told me to get ready for school. I obeyed and took a shower. She gave me black panties and a lacy black bra. I did put them on then I saw the time. I asked Mistress why I was getting up so early. She ignored the comment and handed me punkish skinny jeans and a boy looking shirt but was a girl's. I looked in the mirror and saw I looked like a guy. Mistress said to put a hairpin in my hair. I did and covered it up with more of my hair. Mistress liked it and said, "Girl clothes but the teachers think you are Johnny not Heather." My look was sort of girly and I had noticible boobs but you had to be close to see them. Mistress said I needed make up. I plopped down in her chair so I could get make up on me. When she was done it wasn't noticeble I had make up on! I was still nervous of my boobs though. Mistress said everybody does or will know about it at school tommorrow. She said for being such a good girl, I get to get the reward. She woke up Jen and Mistress told her to lick whipped cream off my chest. So I took off my shirt and bra, Mistress applied the cream and Jen lick all of it off. I sort of liked it. Mistress said that I need to learn to be prepared for the most humiliating thing that'll happen to me. She said for Jen to leave and me to stick ice in in my panties. I did. She kissed me on the head and said for being good I got to be in her bed. Mistress snuggled with me, she said if I disobey tommorrow I'll be sorry. I put my arms around her and started typing this story.

P.S. If you can think of what Mistress has planned for humiliation at school please tell me. - Heather

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-05-11 17:07:17

I can think of a few things, but I would much rather read what she thought of without affecting the outcome myself. Besides it would be much more fun when you have no idea of what's to come, Heather.