Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

The sleepover humiliation (again)

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-05-11 04:43:45

Mistress was most displeased with me. She gave me a female hormone and I ate it. I felt my breasts they were about a 25A cup. Suddenly, a boy came in the door and was thrown to the ground I saw Mistress at the door, "Say hi Heather this is my new slave Duncan." He was a mess. I was tossed female hormones and a dildo necklace, "Heather before we make the transformation, show him what he is supposed to look like." She said she had to leave but she knew I would transform him. I took off my panties and showed him my hairless pen!s. He got a boner and his eyes popped out of his head. I smiled, "Now Mistress also gives you this." I took off my bra and showed him my 25A boobs. I continued, "You are to obey her and call her Mistress. You no longer have a life. Your life is Mistress." I gave him 4 hormones, put the dildo around his neck and put in blue bra and panties. I named him Jen. I said, "Little boy, you are now Jen. Obey Mistress." He nodded and waited more torture. I took a razor from Mistress' bathroom and started shaving her balls, arms and legs. I made her hair into a girly style and she blushed when I showed her what she looked like. Mistress came back and saw my work she patted me on the head, "Heather, well done! What's her name?" I grinned at her joy, "Jen, Mistress... Her balls are smaller than mine too, Mistress! " Mistress chuckled, "Heather, you sayin that little Jen has a pen!s smaller than yours?" I nodded and revealed his pen!s. Mistress laughed, "I've never seen a pen!s so small since my 3 year old cousin streaked across our house!" Mistress turned to me, "Heather, you did well. Now teach Jen here how to serve me." I spent the night with Jen. Teaching her to be a slave girl.

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-05-11 04:46:54

I know it's not really humiliation but who cares! Now Jen has found her place. Give Mistress more ideas please. From: Heather.

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-05-11 05:04:47

"Spent the night with Jen"? It's barely been 3 hours since your last story when Jen still wasn't there! Do you live in the north pole that your nights are so short? Whatever... I think since Heather pleased you Christina you should have Jen suck her off a little. Tie Heather spread-eagle on the bed and make Jen lick her a$$ and balls. Gag heather with her dildo so she doesn't squeal too loud. Even little slave girls deserve a treat every now and then, and it would teach Jen her place too.

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-05-11 10:01:13

You see Mistress, Kate and Lucy work together. Lucy sent Jen to Mistress because Mistress is more cruel. When Kate gets a slave she keeps him/her and just gets help from other girls like my ex-girlfriend Rachel. Lucy's not into that torture thing anymore but helps gets slaves for Mistress or Kate. When I mean spent the night I meant worked with her while I typed the story. And Mistress wants to humiliate me in public more. Give her ideas. From: Mistress' Nintendo DSi sent by Heather