Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

I'm now the lowest of slaves

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-05-11 02:56:40

After Mistress gave me to the strangers to be humiliated, I was shocked. They picked me up and played with my thing. They picked at my boobs too. I was in a cradled position and was carried around like a baby. They talked to Mistress saying that my body looked too much like a girl's to be a boy. Mistress told them that she gave me female hormones. They giggled and one girl named Victoria touched my head and carressed it, "He's so cute! He looks just like a baby!" Mistress smiled, "It's a she. Her name's Heather. Watch she may look cute but she's really just a horny little b!tch." She brought from under her towel my dildo necklace and brought it to my mouth, "Suck it, suck it you, little b!tch." I nodded and sucked it hard and long like it was candy. The girls asked how Mistress trained me to be obedient. She said, "That's girl power." Victoria stroked my head, "Well, still she's really cute." Mistress rolled her eyes, Victoria saw and said again, "Girl, you lucky that you have her. She's cute plus he's obedient and listens to you." Victoria took me from my holder's arms and started to kiss me on the head and play with my thing she whispered, "It doesn't matter what SHE thinks, you're the cutest little thing!" Mistress put the dildo on me and wrapped me in the towel and got me out of there. Victoria blew me a kiss and I winked. When I got home Mistress threw me to the floor and yelled, "You little b!tch. As punishment you will suck the dildo as you put your face in my @$$hole!" I sobbed and put my dildo in the stupid mouth of mine and put my nose in her butt. I went to the bathroom with her and instead of using toilet paper she used my hairless thing called a pen!s to wipe her butt. I was tossed to the floor and spanked. She said, "Have you learned your lesson yet, b!tch?" I nodded and kissed her feet. She smiled, "Good, now stay in the closet, boy." I curled in a ball and sucked the dildo like a pacifier like Mistress told me. I am a slave, I'm not a boy but a girl.

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-05-11 03:35:02

I liked the part of using er c0ck like toilet paper. Never heard of that use for a pen1s.

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-05-11 04:03:55

Thank you. Her pen!s was so much better than toilet paper!

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-05-11 04:19:42

I can imagine. I would have told you to make her lick you clean, but this idea is so much more humiliating and appropriate. Maybe she could lick you clean when you pee.