Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Ideas

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-05-10 21:39:09

Hi, it's Christina! I need more ideas to torture Johnny! Please gimme some. Girls' advice is best.

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-05-10 21:47:24

Make him wear a dildo in his mouth or a$$. When your friends are around get him to suck it like a horny $lut. Make him suck your dirty socks clean.

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-05-10 22:20:46

Great! Excellent! Any crossdressing ideas? Should I make him go out in public like that? Thank you nukeFury!

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-05-10 22:47:46

First of all make him wear pantyhose or stockings all the time, even under his boy clothes. It could be fun to pants him in public. If you plan on making him a full time girl you should ban him from wearing pants. Only let him skirts all the time. Tease him about how you're more of a man than he is when you're wearing pants.

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-05-11 03:06:26

First, I've made him a girl. So refer to him as a she. Second, that's no longer embarrassing crossdressing, so give me a thing that's embarrassing to a girl. If you are a girl, nukeFury what embarrasses you. If you are gimme something that embarrasses you. OK? From Heather's Mistress: Christina P.S. Should I have her go to school like that? I mean like wear bra and panties, so when he goes to get ready for gym the guys see him as a guy with a crossdressing fetish? Would that be good?