Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Hello,everyone!

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2010-05-08 15:12:19

I have been having LOTS of new adventures...Ive found tons more guys to f*ck around with and Im having a blast! My older bro got his own apartment and a job and Im now boss of the house! My mother even agrees! lol. Now I boss my Dad around all the time and I have beat-up 5 boys at school! I'll post sum more details later, but Im having so much fun. I have 3 boyfriends now and I have made all of them obey me and worship me feet! Girlz Rule!

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2010-05-08 16:07:26

Evil Kitty, Denver Police should know all about you, they are not boyfriends, they are boys you kidnapped, abducted off streets, now you are raping them, sexually abusing them, they are hostages, prisoners tied up in you apartment!!!! Abusing your father, brother is low, but abducting kidnapping boys off Denver streets is just not on however, because of you Denver is now a dangerous place for boys to walk streets, isn't it Evil Kitty????!!!!

Posted by Gav the wimp on 2010-05-11 23:05:57

Hi evil kitty I'm 5f8 and 165 Iv like your post were you spank grown men (I'm 30) and a wimp.would you like to make a man wet his jeans or even make him poop his pants that is the humiliation I deserve

Posted by aussie_cfnm_guy on 2010-07-23 06:27:24

Good for you Evil Kitty - enjoy yourself. You wsound like a fun girl who knows exactly what she wants. More power to you. I live in a CFNM household where all males must be naked all the time, the females make the rules and set the punishments. All females in the house, including my young daughters (and any of their friends they invite over) can give me punishments or have me do any cdhore for them.

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2010-09-07 02:25:59

Im 16 now,guyz!!-kitty