Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Being a maid

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-05-08 06:13:40

I am a maid for my masters Christina, Kate and Lucy and this is how I was humiliated. I was cleaning Christina's room and I felt a hand lift up my skirt revealing my lacy panties. After, they told me guests would be coming over. I was serving drinks to the 6 guests. And suddenly my panties were pulled down and my balls showed. I coverd myself. The others pointed and laughed. I was commanded to go topless to Michael's house and kiss him. I dragged myself there and knocked on the door. His eyes opened wide as he saw my boobs, I read the line they gave me, "Hey there, sexy." I kissed him for a while and he put his hand on my butt, "Let's go inside." Freaked, he dragged me to his bed and stripped to his boxers. Fortunately, I was allowed to keep my privates hidden, I kissed him, he massaged my thigh and I was disgusted but I couldn't get out of my position. Let me go and sent me back. When I got back Lucy told me, her bra needed to be fixed and told me to fix it. I got on my knees and took her bra off, feeling bad I threw it out the window. Screaming, Lucy tackled me and put me in her closet with Rachel. She kissed me and pushed me to the ground, Kate took her in her arms and kissed her, "Sweetie, in order to not be a slave you be my girlfriend." Rachel started crying and Kate grinned, "Heather, she would rather be bi than be a slave with you. Hmm." Angered, I attacked, she used Rachel as a shield, I stopped I didn't want to hurt my girlfriend. I was kicked to the floor and gagged, I was stripped to my bra and panties. Kate kissed me, "Like that Heather? How do you like this." I got on my knees and surrendered as I was brought out naked except for panties. I turned a few heads mostly boys getting boners on the spot. Kate took me to a place where all the boys gathered and she ordered all the boys to spank her at least twice for I was a bad girl. By the time they were done I was sobbing while they were happy to see boobs. I was humiliated.

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-05-09 00:42:50

Interesting. I always pictured you'd make a good maid. Would you mind sharing what you were gagged with?

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-05-09 04:37:44

They gagged me with their dirty underwear.