Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Revenge is Ours!

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-04-25 02:56:08

Rachel and I have conquered Christina, Kate and Lucy! We snuck out of the closet and stole Christina and Kate's clothes and since they were heavy sleepers we took off their pajamas too. We threw their clothes out the window, handcuffed them together to a bed and shared the bed and waited. When they woke up they saw they were naked and covered up, we grabbed the both: me with Christina and Rachel with Kate, they started crying asking to let go and get their clothes, "Doesn't feel as great when it's done to you!" Rachel said. We put them down on the floor and spanked them. They begged us to stop, "We'll do one more thing!" Christina said. So me and Rachel talked and we made them outside naked and knock on one of their male friend's door. And sure enough when their friend opened the door his eyes exploded from his head. They came back from the house and we locked them in the closet and didn't give them back their clothes until they were picked up. Rachel hugged and kissed me, "Thank you sweetheart, I love you." I kissed her on the cheek and replied, "You're welcome Rach, I love you too." We became boyfriend and girlfriend that day, Christina, Lucy, and Kate were finally gone, finally gone. THE END

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-04-25 03:41:16

Wait, but what did you do to Lucy? You only talked about Christina and Kate. What's stopping them from taking revenge back on the two you?

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-04-25 04:14:06

Christina and Kate were scared into submission. Rachel talked Lucy into not bullying me. So this is the end of new stories, but I'll post stories what happened before freedom.