Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

At the girls' sleepover

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-04-24 06:00:17

Yeah, I was nude in Rachel's closet and she again ran away with my clothes. She ran back in a hurry, "Christina and Kate are here!" she said as she opened the door, "Oh great..." I said sarcastically. She said to be quiet and sit in there. So I sat there and heard Christina was talking about me so I listened, "I stripped him down naked! He had a cute thing!" That was weird but then I just sat there hearing them play truth or dare, "Rachel, truth or dare?" I heard Kate ask. "Truth." Rachel replied, "Who do you like?" Kate asked, "Lemme guess, Andrew! It's Andrew I know!" Rachel was hesitating, "JOHNNY!" she blurted out. Christina and Kate shrieked in horror and I sort of made a noise that made Christina open the door and she found me naked. "Rachel! Were you shagging him before we came?" Christina asked. "No, just snogging, weren't we sweetie." Rachel replied. I said we were just snogging and I covered myself up. Christina and Kate grinned at each other and took Rachel took off her clothes and threw her in with me, they tied us together so we were hugging and Kate piped, "So if you're gonna like him it's not gonna be pretty for you tonight." They took us and they started spanking us, "Johnny lick whip cream off Rachel's chest." Christina commanded, I was shocked but got on my knees and swirled my tongue to get off all I could off it. Then, they kicked us and put us in the closet and locked us in, Rachel started crying, I put my hand on her head and kissed it, "It's okay, it's okay." They made us do sick stuff like suck on their breasts, clean each other's bellybuttons with our privates. We were embarassed and we slept in the closet, Rachel snuggled with me and cried, "I thought they were my friends!" I put my hand on her quivering arm I whispered, "Me too but they aren't your real friends." We fell asleep in each other's arms and we planned for revenge.

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-04-24 13:32:30

No, I don't want them to do this to me. I don't care if meangirl is on their side, if we gang up on Christina without meangirl we'll stop her once and for all!

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2010-04-24 15:45:46

Attarack2, Even with meangirl we defeat Christina, Rachel, Kate, Lucy, etc, these girls are will already be heavily outnumbered by us guys so they need meangirl otherwise it is a bit unfair on them but however we still can are able to are capable of winning against them beating them defeating them!!!! kait kayt cait cayt!!!! meengurl meengerl meengirl meangerl meangurl!!!!