Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Afterschool embarrassment

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-04-22 14:18:06

So after Rachel stole my swimming trunks, she's been acting strange. On the bus ride home, she sat right next to me. Then she started to move her hand slowly towards my balls, I liked it, then she asked, "Can I take a peek?" It was a weird question but I said sure. She slowly crept her hand under my pants and lifted them just so she could see. She put her hand to her mouth to stifle a giggle. So afterschool, she asked if I could help her on her homework, I walked her home and went inside and into her room. I started to get my homework out and so we did homework for a while, then Rachel said to go in the closet, I thought it was a trick into being a slave, so I said no, she looked hurt and put her arms around my neck and asked, "Please sweetie, there's a suprise for you." She kissed my lips and I went in she started to take off my clothes and she did the same, then we were both in our underwear, she pushed me down to the ground, since I fell down easily she laughed at me. Then she kneeled down and before I knew it we were making out. She nipped my ear after a minute and whispered, "Sorry sweetie, I couldn't help myself." We continued and asked what she meant, "I've had a big crush on you and I wanted to always do this." Rachel, the one of the hottest girls at our school likes Johnny, the one of the weakest kids? We continued she then pressed her body more towards me, her orange sized breasts were pressing against my heaving chest, she also stopped and said, "I couldn't help myself on stealing your clothes," I said it was okay and kept making out with her, she put her hand on my boxers and took them off I was aroused, "Then you don't mind if I do it again?" She ran out of the closet, "Sweetie, next time I'll try to control myself!" She snapped a few pictures and ran out. Now I was naked, in a hot girl's closet, with her half-naked running with my clothes and pictures of me naked. But hey I got to make out, but I wondered what would happen with those photos? That's for later though. ;)

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-04-22 16:28:54

So did you run home naked 'borrow' some of her clothes or just stay there for more domming?

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-04-22 17:35:51

yes, i took the most boy-looking clothes in her closet and ran back to my house.

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-04-23 02:38:32

You little $%!@ If you're going to run away in her clothes you should at least use a skirt and pantyhose. Boys never learn.

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-04-24 05:06:21

Expertise has nothing to do with this. I believe that if you go out in a girl's clothes, you do it properly. The skirt and pantyhose are just an example. For all I care it could be one stocking and a pink tunic.