Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

I was humiliated by girls (Dog Days)

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-04-20 22:35:03

Now with Lucy, Christina and Kate being my masters, my life is doing humiliating things. Just yesterday I was at my house and Lucy said that she needed me to do her homework, I went over to her house and was thrown in the closet. Christina and Kate were there, I was now naked with Kate spanking me, Christina putting a bra on me, and Lucy squeezing and twisting my balls. I yelped in pain horribly and they laughed at me, soon I was kicked in the balls, handcuffed to a bar in Lucy's closet and was getting tickled by Lucy, I started to squirt white liquid and they laughed at me, they soon just put me outside (thank goodness Lucy's parents weren't home)! they told me to get on my hands and knees, I obeyed and they put a Lucy's dead dog's collar on me and they treated me like Kate said, "Roll over, Johnny." I did and was patted on the head, "Sit Johhny," Lucy told me, I did and I was told, "Good boy!" Christina piped, "I think Johnny needs to go for a walk!" Yikes! Naked on a leash, in broad daylight. I screamed, "No way am I going out like this!" They kicked me, "Bad dog! Now walk and be quiet!" I nodded and was out the door naked some that Kate knew looked at me and they knew I was being tortured she kneeled down and said, "Is this your dog?" Kate nodded, "Yep! He can do tricks! Roll over, Johnny!" I did it, "Good boy, Johnny!" they said in unison, I was walked to Kate's house and back to Lucy's, they all gave me a rubber duck, "Can you play with that, boy?" they asked. I threw it down the stairs, they smacked me and told me to walk downstairs I did and I said, "I need to go to the bathroom." They took me into the backyard and on to the area of dirt, "Go Johnny," they said. Were they serious? I did I had to hold my balls down to make sure I didn't pee on myself but then when I was done, they said, "Someone needs a bath!" I was taken to a old crate and it was now filled with water, I was shivering being washed by 3 girls. I was humiliated.

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-04-20 23:04:55

Hi it's Christina. Heads up, Johnny the worst is yet to come.

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-04-20 23:04:55

Hi it's Christina. Heads up, Johnny the worst is yet to come.

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-04-20 23:19:22

There's more?!

If Johnny speaks up out of place again maybe you should stuff a nice dildo in that big mouth of him.