Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

What happened at the sleepover

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-04-17 15:43:57

So Lucy asked her mom if I could stay over for the night, she said yes. Then the moment she came back, I was scared and curled up in a ball. She picked me up and carried me in her arms into her closet. She locked the door tight, I was undressed again and I was confused when she started undressing until she was down to her underwear. I was butt naked and she was half-naked, she tackled me and pinned me to the ground and kissed me, nipped my ear and whispered, "Christina was right, you do fall for it every time!" She kneed me in the balls and handcuffed me to the closet, "Good night, slave!" I was left in there for the rest of the night, cold... That was all for the rest of the night

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-04-20 22:20:47

You should have made noise. That way you'd have $%!@ed her off a bit, and maybe she would've gagged you.

Also Toa, what are you spamming that mail for? Don't you have a better way of doing that, maybe one that doesn't spoil our reading...

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2010-04-20 22:38:28

I am NOT spamming, I am giving you meangirl's email address, if I put it down once then I just be ignored, meangirl humiliates boys just like christina and or kate, if everybody everyone on here emails her then it is impossible for her to ignore us, isn't it nukeFury?!

So nukeFury, Are you, will you be emailing meangirl??!!

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-04-20 23:25:07

It is possible if she just got a new email. I saw this 'meangirl' didn't post for a year or two. If she ditched the account she might have ditched the email too.