Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Humiliated again 1st post here in a long time...

Posted by natee on 2010-01-27 02:23:35

My niece Gina and I had not been getting along well before and we were having all kinds of fights ,arguments and problems a couple of years ago,but we worked them out. She is a very strong,large, aggressive young girl. Shes a big bully at school and shes beat on me before. Well she had 2 girlfriends over at her moms house for the night and my aunt and my mom went out shopping and left me there. Well the girls were down in the basement talking and watching wrestling on TV. I went down cuz I thought they might want some drinks and I'm a cool uncle so I went down and Gina says ' Get behind the sofa I wanna show my friends anew move' So knowing better than to argue I came over and she got me in some holds and told me to try and get away. Ginas legs are too strong so of course I couldn't...but when she had me she brushed my crotch area and out loud 'Is that a joint and two marbles in your pocket?....Oh NEVER MIND'! And her friends were screaming with laughter. Oh my god! I couldn't believe she said that! :O I started yelling No and she held me down and said to her friends 'Yes it IS that small come feel them!' And they both did! There was nothing I could do! I had one arm free and tried slapping them away but she started crushing me harder! So I stopped and they both feeled through my track pants! And laughing at me,ect... I was so embarrassed! And when she let me go she stood up and kicked me in the butt! Then she told me to get them drinks, and each wanted something different,with ice,ect...and while I did that they were laughing,teasing,and making $%!@ jokes! One of her friends even said 'Are you sure your uncle is really a man,Gina'? I'm speechless with shame. I just had to get this off my chest. nate.

Posted by natee on 2010-01-27 04:04:45

No, I haven't.

Posted by chris49 on 2010-02-17 12:58:11

Hi Natee. I thought your problems with your niece were solved now? Is she now bigger than you? It must be humiliating to take this from someone so young, but maybe you need to reason with her again-or get your own place to live.

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2010-10-13 02:41:17

So start kissing her feet and obeying your niece then,you wimp Nate!!! You had better hope Gina develops a crush on a boy at her school or you will be F*cked!!! Wow just obey her 2 the letter and start sucking on her toes before she decides your punishment for being such a WIMP!!! kitty ^_^

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2010-10-13 15:16:31

EVIL KITTY YOU GET YOUR SMELLY STINKY FEET AWAY FROM MY MOUTH!!!!

yoo eevull eavull smellee smelee smellea smelea feat soles sole foot!!!!