Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Male parental unit wearing panties this week-end!...lol.

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-11-20 23:58:02

I'm Alone with my dad for the week-end. Hes taking me shopping and to flea market,and Trailer/Camper show....but I just made him put on a pair of cotton pink/white/yellow Unicorn panties! LMAO! Ha HA! I'm gonna run out of panties and thongs cuz all the males around me are wearing them! He put them on after asking me about it and including the snap-button khaki pants I picked out for him to wear over them! They have no belt loops so it will be soooo easy to wedgie or pants him if he disobeys me at these events!! He agreed that Im in charge all week-end just as long as theres so f-u-c-k-i-n-g or sleeping in the same bed! (LOL Holy F*ck WTF have we come to!) so he knows that I'm gonna expose him in girly panties if he disses me or otherwise makes me upset! I'll be wearing booty shorts and a tank top with bare feet or nylons at home and TNV Track suits or Nylons w/ a short skirt when we go out. I can't wait my good time starts in a couple hours Ive got a q of 420 to smoke too! I'll post back how the week-end went guyz! Bro will be goin to his gf house this week-end, so were alone again! : ) kitty

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-11-22 03:39:30

LMFAO!!!! You guys get off on this! More la8er! kitty.

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-11-23 16:08:04

You are causing my body to shake uncontrollably(orgasms) and making forcing to to do funny noises!!!! - This is soooo cute! LMAO!!!! kitty.

Posted by toilet4anyone on 2010-04-04 19:54:18

Reading your posts has made my tiny winkie as hard as it can get Miss Kitty, this little wimp would love to kiss and lick your feet and bottom, or be your human toilet. This little worm was first humiliated by younger girls at shcool (being stripped naked, licking shoes clean, having it's balls burned with cigarettes and kicked, wearing a collar and leash, eating their poo, etc. This wimp would love to meet a strong superior girl like you now. If it is possible to fall in love just from messages, I am in love with you Kitty.

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2010-07-16 23:08:01

So Evil Kitty, If some fat obese overweight ugly smelly stinky dirty filthy old man raped you, would you find it funny hilarious etc????!!!! sum uglee uglea filfee filfea wood yoo raiped rayped stinkee stinkea smellee smellea uglee uglea ovurwait ovirwait ovurwayt ovirwayt over wayt overwait!!!!