Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

A response 2 Billy5 and a request 4 every1 else....

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-09-26 13:27:04

So I posted about my "daddy incident" and I got no comments! Read it and tell me what u think! Its all true and happened about 10 days ago now...There has been some aftermath, my Dad is avoiding me agian and I'm trying to be nicer to him -in fact he seems a lil depressed. I hope i didn't traumatize him too much! ha ha. Comments please! On this poll its in the thread 'Its time for Billy5 to tell us'.....

Billy5 sorry to hear you have been sick all summer. Is mono that sickness where it makes you sleep alot? Anyway I hope u get better and I will meditate and reiki you 2nite! love,Kat. Billy5 read my Daddy story. Hope it dosen't make you sicker!...he,he,he.

Posted by malachi_616 on 2009-10-09 16:33:22

sorry I've been away too long have just been amazingly busy. Any way I personally think this is going a little too far. I'm impressed by your dominant abilities but it seems to me that what you are doing here is wrong, natural gut instinct so I can't really back it up.

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-10-09 18:45:51

hey malachi! So, what part of this incident upset you? Can you tell me the parts where it went to far? I would like to hear what you think, in detail. Also if you have any questions I can give more details. This memory is golden,BTW! , kitty.

Posted by malachi_616 on 2009-10-09 21:45:29

I think for me it was the attempt to essentially rape your father. This is the man who works to feed and clothe you and you attempt to rape him for reasons i can't quite work out. Your actions are obviously not having a good effect on your relationship as he is avoiding you and your relationship sounds quite strained. I think its a bad idea to dominate your father in such as way as it is not good for either of you, he is uncomfortable around his own daughter and you are having to spend what seems like a lot of time and effort spent trying to fix this and take advantage of him.

In general I love what you do and would rather like to know you but in this case I think you have made the wrong call.

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-10-09 23:53:01

Thanks for taking the time to reply,malachi....so you feel my sexy pass was to heavy then? Fair enough. What did you think of the part when I made him worship my feet? That felt out of this world! shiver It waz awesome! kitty. ^_^~