Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

I'm back + what happened yesterday

Posted by malachi_616 on 2009-09-05 13:27:57

Nice to see toa is gone hopefull he won't come back until he has changed a bit.

Just wanted to tell you all what happened yesterday. I was round my gf's house after school, as usual. Most of the time we f.uck or I pleasure her as she desires but yesterday she decided that after we had finished she wanted a little show. She had me strip and wait by the door while she made some phone calls. About 10 minuets later her door bell rung, I shouted to tell her and she replied "well answer it then." Upon doing so two of our friends were standing there (girls from school). They walked in both stroking my c.ock as they did. For the next half an hour my girl had me serve them drinks, food etc whilst naked. This went on until she proclaimed "time for the show". She intruscted me to get as hard as possilbe and then put a condom on. After I had done this she opended the door into her garden and ordered me to go outsid and kneel down. At least point its probally best to explain it in raining very hard. Once I was keeling down she ordered me to mastur.bate until I came, however when I was just about to she had me let go and pinch the end of my co.ck resulting in a runied orgasm. After repeting this about 10 times she told me to stop remove the condom, turn it inside out and then suck on it until it was clean. While I was doing all this the three girls couldn't stop laughing. After the now clean condom had passed inspection I was allowed to get dry and dressed.

Later that night we were out with some more friends of ours, I was the only guy there so I probally should of seen something coming. About half way through the night my gf announced to everyone what I had done earlier that day, naturally my embarasment level whent through the roof.

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-09-05 16:50:29

holy sh!t that's intense! your girl is f-ckin Evil!! lol

Posted by malachi_616 on 2009-09-08 15:51:07

I suppose you could say that lol, must say it is fun though

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-09-08 17:16:21

ha, yeah it's awesome. i meant Evil in good way :)

Posted by malachi_616 on 2009-09-11 15:53:25

The embarsment is a natural reaction, it just happens but I take your point, it shouldn't be that case it just is.

Yes I do suppose that would be worse, got a feeling now my girl has read your post she may want to do that