Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

toa has exited the building

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-08-19 17:52:59

kitty, malachi, it's cool to return now. he said he's leaving.

kitty, please come back :)

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-08-26 15:29:56

Hey. So,I came back to this poll,and I see nobody has posted in a few days...I want to start a new thread but I'm afraid Toa,will Spam it to sh!t...I would appreciate if you would not respond to Toa or BP(or his alias) on this poll. OK,Billy5? I have some new experiences to post but its only for those interested in this topic. kitty.

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-08-26 22:49:14

Kitty! welcome back. i missed you :^) well i also asked toa to leave & he said he would stay off this poll, so give it a shot. as far as BP we'll just ignore him as we have been - then he'll just bang his head against the wall till it bleeds while he waits for responses.

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-08-27 01:42:16

Hey Billy5 ,look at Toas account he actually posted somthing! And about cross-dressing on a cross-dressing poll! Holy crap! There might be hope for him yet! Its the first story from him in ages...a friends mom let him wear a wig all day! Good for him! ^_^

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-08-27 01:46:26

holy f-cking sh!t!!! i cant believe it. i think leaving this poll was the best thing that happened to him...haha it just opened up a new door in his life.