Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

cant you picture this?

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-08-11 19:04:21

but i WAS referring to you in the purple!! that's clearly what i said. the girl in the purple IS wonder woman! duh... i wasnt referring to the younger "wonder-girl". then you turn from the woman in purple to wonder-woman at 0:51 when you decided you wanted to "defeat evil kitty and uphold justice". this is sooo on point, admit it. just admit it!! LMAO

LOL, you see me as the girl in the 'hustler' outfit? or kitty? or both of us?

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-08-11 19:54:15

toa, you are correct. you will not beat kitty wearing a wonder woman outfit. you will get your a.s.s beat by kitty while dressed as wonder woman, like this. big difference...LMFAO!!

it's not that you have interest in dressing as wonder woman. it's that all your threatening posts toward kitty and defending the weak, upholding justice, and defeating and destroying her sounded like a superhero cartoon or movie, so there ya go. you earned that role as "Wonder Woman" - congratulations. you must now wear the costume at all times...hahahah!!!

yeah that hustler pic was nice. she can be my hustler anytime. i could be a good french maid if she forced me to and i had no choice i guess.

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-08-11 22:50:31

You're Wonder Woman.

I'm The Joker!

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-08-11 23:54:34

see i told you BP would eat this up. this is just how he pictures it...lol

but... Toa, you could never be Batman. you are Wonder Woman, damnit! right, Kitty? :^)

and if BP wants to be your sidekick, he can be Wonder Girl!! LMFAO!!!

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-08-12 01:53:48

actually, it's more than just my opinion b/c you can't be 2 people. you cant be a princess and also be Batman. Batman is not a princess and that woman in purple is not Batman, she is Wonder Woman off duty :)