Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

cant you picture this?

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-08-10 00:01:49

better?? hahah, ok you write up some better scenario than that one. you know it was the sh!t!!! sooo on point it's not even funny... that sh!t was sharp as a tack.

what? are you doubting that you used those words several times towards Ms. Kitten, The Cheetah? do i have to paste in your quotes again, Miss Toa Constrictor?

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-08-11 11:45:01

I think Miss Toa wants to B Princess Lea from Star Wars movies, right,Toa?

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-08-11 16:15:51

can you say... STALKER? nice to know how BP spends his time when not on Misterpoll, like he's not already sketchy enough. plus, i doubt that's her.... no way that girl is 14

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-08-11 16:21:56

toa - wonder woman started as a princess too just as you describe, until she too wanted to stand up for justice, protect those who needed it, & defeat those evil kitties of the world. then she transformed into a super-hero. here you have it: Miss Toa Ignika in purple at 0:32 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vej3b3LFV8&feature=related

haha, yes Mr. Constrictor. ever hear of a Boa Constrictor? a snake that suffocates its prey. you in a similar way since you've been on this poll have seeked to constrict evil kitty and our "cruel" interests.

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-08-11 18:40:22

the classic 2 word maximum, meaningless response. then please explain why i'm hopeless and bother to actually respond to something i wrote.