Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Guy from the bookstore...^_^

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-08-09 01:18:26

OK I just got real busy all of a sudden and I didn't get to post my update on my session with the Bookstore owner! OK this is what happened : Ive been going in there for years and Ive seen him many times before, but he doesn't know my family or anything,but Ive seen him around for years....

His names Vern and hes a hot older guy ;-> So I went ova 2 his store again and basically locked myself inside w/ im ans started blowing him and we had quickie sex on the floor behind the counter. OK Then came the best part. Iwaz totally turned on after and went back about 3 hours later (LOL I know Ima lil $%!@!) Same as before he was still alone and I locked myself in with him : He got all excited, he couldn't believe his luck I guess,cuz I can tell he NEVER expected to B phucking ME! Well basically I got his pants down and around his ankles by giving oral and $%!@ and then Itold him to kneel facing the wall, all heated he did so and I cuffed his hands like nothing...Then I pushed him into I laying down postition and got on top of him and moved forward onto his neck and he was bucking under me I was getting hot, lubed &turned on, so I reached back and he was big, so now I was wondering what to do to him, but he was so appreciative and enjoying my control that I realized I just wanted to get $%!@ed and rub my nipples raw So we ended up just making love,basically and I took the handcuffs off and I made him take me out for coffee before I went home witch he seemed glad to do...I wanted to try to phuck him up but he reacted in such away that I didn't fit the groove this time! Does this mean I'm not a 'Dom girl' like I been beliving i am? I'm really freaked out....luv u all, kitty.

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-08-09 03:47:02

wow, "Ive been going in there for years" & you're only 14...haha!

that's sweet! no, it doesnt mean you're not a dom girl. of course you are. you dont have to do the same scenario everytime you get intimate. it's good that you just went with the feeling and let it flow. every dom girl likes regular sex too.

Posted by malachi_616 on 2009-08-09 03:56:59

I do not believe you are only 14, very impressive.

Of course it means you are a dom girl, you had complete control and got what you wanted at the time which happened to be sex, it reafirms that your a dom girl.

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-08-09 04:47:59

haha, seriously, i said the same thing many times way back but she swears she is. i never caught any inconsistencies in her posts and from everything i feel about her i think she's honest but just extremely unique :^)

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-08-09 07:17:19

I will Be 15 on the 27th of August. kitty.