Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

my story

Posted by malachi_616 on 2009-08-02 03:11:12

About a year ago I developed a crush on a girl (lets call her L) I'd known most of my life and was a good friend of mine. I tried not to act any differently but as I was to find out L noticed none the less. one day when she was round my house she openly told me that she knew about my crush and that if I wanted it to go anywhere I would have to prove myself to her. What happened next was one of the most humiliating and exicting experiances I had ever had up to that point. L made me remove all my clothes and kneel in front of her, at this point I was already sexu.ally excited. She then procceded to make me lick and suck he toes while she explained that if I was to be her boyfriend she would call all the shots from where we went out to when I got to orgas.m. L told me that if I agreed I was to mas.tur.bate for her, I obviously did. After about half an hour of performing for her while she dictaed speed etc L simply said this could work and told me to get dressed. Since that day I've been going out with L who has been true to her word of controlling our relationship and punishing me when I fall short of her expectations and/or demands.

Posted by malachi_616 on 2009-08-02 03:42:32

oh yeah forgot to mention if anyone wants to discuss anything my email is malachi_616@hotmail.com

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-08-02 05:32:51

lol, nice. that's hot

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-08-02 06:00:09

sounds like me (^_^)~

Posted by malachi_616 on 2009-08-02 16:21:56

been reading your posts on here evil kitty my girl does sound a lot like you.