Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Hey guys lets play with this idea a bit...

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-07-09 09:40:47

What would you do if you met me? What would you say? Would you mention the MisterPoll connection? Would you joke? Challenge me? Make a pass? Insult me? I know what I would do, if I met ANY of the regualrs here in real life I wouild start laughing ,that would be sooo funny & freaky! I'd probably allude to some of the info in our post/topics and I'd have a slightly diffrent reaction to certian posters...Strangley the poster I would most like to meet is- yep ,BOYPOWER! I mean I would just love to see what is behind that VERY disturbed mind! LOL! I would love to hear him talk,ask him what meds hes on and I would get even with some of the very rude things he said to all kinds of people,I would leture him to and unless he was like 6 ft 250 pounds, I might force him to listen to me Older,Younger I don't care he get a talking to! ,Anyway I would probably like to smoke a blunt with Billy5 and if we liked each other after we'd fu.ck I'm sure. ,Toa, would be all $%!@ and up tight. And other posters I would ask about some of the fantastically untrue things they posted...lol.

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-07-09 20:26:06

ha, so maybe we should line up a fight after all then? LOL. of course that would be hilarious. of course, i would challenge you kitty. and i would def love to smoke up w/ you, and then maybe play a game & make a bet, lose, and then get forced to do whatever for your amusement. i'd love you to tie me up and do whatever you wanted to me.

what i gotta say though is that people in RL and who you perceive them to be online are usually quite opposite. the mind has a way of painting quite a different picture of someone than they really are, also b/c every single person is so unique and different... also, it's a lot easier to connect and be friends w/ people online than in RL b/c all you have is text. it would be freaky for sure.

as for BP, i would just love to see a meeting between you and him on video!

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-07-09 20:30:39

haha, once an ally of BP now wants to kick his a.s.s!! lmfao

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-07-09 20:55:57

i see. fight? LOL. maybe it could be a called fight if i had both arms tied behind my back. that kid is 100% p.u.s.s.y. how many guys' mission in life is to try to round up as many dudes as possible for a "fair" fight against a 14 yr old girl?

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-07-09 23:31:12

what i'm saying is that it would be fair if i either had both arms behind my back or he had weapons, but he's such a complete wimp i'd knock him out with my pinky. to remind you, it was he who completely freaked on me just b/c i asked him a couple questions. instead of answering he started going ballistic and then all this time afterwards placing he blame on me like i was the one who offended him. if he was neutral or kind to me i would never have unleashed all those insults. but he was the one who started it. and he's back now...