Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Toa Ignika, I told you that Billy5 is on Evil Kitty's side!!!!

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-06-14 10:28:55

I can get ALL your allies on my side fag-boy cuz I'ma girl and girlz RULE,remember? So your doctor gave you back your computor privleges? Good for you! Remember to take your Ritalin and other meds like a good little boy! By the way what are the 'voices' saying to ya right now? Just curious...kitty.

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-06-14 16:57:53

AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA!!!!! LMFAO!!!!! LOL!!!!! LOLOLOLLOLOL!!!!!

Kitty once again dishin out the verbal smackdown on BP!!!! ouch! sting! sizzzzzle! poor, helpless BP (:

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-06-15 17:17:23

Kitty, you really should force BP to wear these at all times:
http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=61089&VendorCode=HKI

...then tie him up, take pics of his helpless little a.s.s, lock him in the cage in your basement where he belongs, and only take him out when you need a.s.s whipping, bitch slapping, and boxing practice... hahaha!

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-06-17 19:58:20

Oh ya I would totally love to! And my bro would help me, cuz he hates revolting creeps just as much as I do(I trained him after all...lol.) I would really put him throuh it...Daily spankings,face-sitting,slave labour,inspections,forced washing,sexual games,Leg-sissors,getting chocked out,Tased out,kissing my feet & butt, cleaning my clothes and boots,ect and spending time in a box when I wasn't using him. He would either come out of it a humbled,obedient,girly-man, or he wouldn't come out of it at all.. =) hopefully Someday some girl will give it to him,(^_^)~ kitty.

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-06-19 20:35:53

wow, god i would love to see that. inspections, tased, putting him in a box...lol!! and a video of it posted on youtube for the rest of misterpoll & the world to laugh at.