Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

EXPOSED: Boypower is GAY!!!

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-10 18:41:32

yes, that's right everyone. the mighty Baby-Boywonder is gay. the word "Boypower" really stands for the type of thrusts he likes to take up his rear while he's bent over. he likes to take powerful thrusts from boys!!

read my recent posts in these threads, but mainly the first one which exposes Boypower as a gaylord:

Have you ever humiliated a girl ?
&
I WILL STAB YOU BILLY5!!!!

from the 1st thread:

it's also amusing that you want to go hunt down and beat up a girl, and to top it off a younger girl. i mean only a true sissy would want to do such a thing. only a boy who's truly insecure about his masculinity would dedicate such time and effort to such a cause b/c maybe if you go beat up a little girl you would be able to prove that you are tough, strong, and manly!! LOL!!! hahahaha!!! truly insecure about your masculinity you are indeed and i have proof! proof that you are a boy lover and or a cinderfella and or an analmessiah or and a rectum ranger and or fudgepacker and or and or a pole smoker or and or butt pirate, an arse bandit a prancing pony a jolly rancher, a fruit loop, a cupcake a cupcoook a cupkeek like a kuppuke like cakecup and strawberry shortcake and or and or a limp-wristed lollipop licking lefty, cherub, or and or sugar puff pouty princess you are indeed Baby-Boywonder!!!!!!

Posted by boypower on 2009-05-10 00:43:50
lads blokes chaps dudes guys males!!!!doodz mailz maylz

Posted by boypower on 2009-05-10 09:33:31
MALE LAD CHAP BLOKE DUDE GUY MAN!!!!!

wow, anyone who enjoys repeating this many synonyms for boy one after another surely has to love boys in a very close and intimate way!!!!

Posted by boypower on 2009-05-09 16:36:31
i- am-gay

wow, nuff said!!!

btw, when you venture on back to the nuthouse and fill out the acceptance form, be sure to select the multiple choice bubble for 'Other' and write in "schizo-spaz-sissy" b/c schizo-spaz is not fully and correctly diagnosed. sorry, my bad on that one!! hahahahhaaa ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-10 19:01:22

well, actually how could you have had sex with my mother if she died 15 yrs ago, dumbass? and to top it off you say this on Mother's Day!???!!!! yes that's right - today is Mother's Day. you are the most pathetic excuse for a human being i have ever witnessed in my entire life. you are the scummiest, most unworthy, disrespectful, low-life, bottom of the food chain piece of $%!@e to ever walk this earth, and you will certainly rot in your own self-created hell b/c your words and actions will come back to haunt you.

first, you give me multiple death threats b/c you simply cant take your own well deserved sissy humiliation, then on Mother's Day you say you had sex with my mother who is lying in a grave. so this must mean that you dug up her bones and decayed body and raped a dead woman!!! damn!!! you are truly a sick psychopath who's only safe place of dwelling is locked up tightly inside a nuthouse with padded walls and with nothing else in the room except a picture of your old cell mate BUBBA and a black dildo!!

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2010-10-13 18:51:16

BILLY5, YOUR MUM IS NOT DEAD BILLY5, SHE IS WITH ME BY CHOICE NOT BEING HELD HOSTAGE AGAINST HER WILL ABDUCTED ETC!!!!

mummy mummee mummea mother marmar mama ma mar iz ded billee billea bilee bilea fyve five 5 mee mea buy bye by chois hostij hir hur abducktid abduckt wil!!!!

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2010-10-16 15:40:55

BILLY5, JUST BECAUSE BOYPOWER DOESN'T LIKE EVIL KITTY IT DOESN'T MAKE HIM GAY AND OR HOMOSEXUAL, DOES IT BILLY5????!!!! billee bilee billea bilea fyve fyv beecoz beekoz beacoz beakoz!!!! boipowir boipower boipowur boypowir boypowur lyk lyke eevull eavull kitee kitea kittee kittea maik mayk gai duz!!!!

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2010-10-16 15:58:28

billy5, so if all us males and or dudes and or chaps and or blokes and or lads and or boys and or guys and or men don't like evil kitty it means we are gays and or homosexuals as far as you are concerned????!!!! it's you logic and or proof and or evidence is it billy5????!!!! billee bilee billea bilea fyve fyv orl mailz maylz doodz ladz guyz boyz eevull eavull kittee kitea kitee kittea meenz meanz wee wea r gayz gaiz az yoo r conserned konserned konsirned konsurned consurned consirned!!!! lojick iz!!!! billee bilea billea bilee fyve fyv!!!!